Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Chest on Chest Value

Question
Chest on Chest
Chest on Chest  

Chest on Chest
Chest on Chest  
Hi, I was given this chest on chest from family. I believe it is a 1940's piece. The back is stamped with the number 1801. I haven't had any luck on the internet searching this piece. I would appreciate any information. It's manufactured by Hickory Manuf. Co. Thanks in advance for your expertise. :)

Answer
it is 1940s and in excellent condition.  Mahogany veneers and would sell in a shop at 3-400$

there is a lot of info on the company online, too much to show here.  they did build quality pieces.

number is an inventory or catalog number.  good hardware on it as well.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein