Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Hoosier

Question
I have a Hossier cabinet pat. date 1909.three doors on top 2 with glass in door.1 glass was broken .I would like to find a replacement glass.any help would be great.Thank you.

Answer
Hi Gary
Nice to hear from you.
You likely know that you can go to most any hardware, building supply or window place and get a new glass installed.
But I'm guessing you want old glass.
This is available at any architectural salvage place. There are many around.
If the glass is larger than you need, you take it to any of the above mentioned places to get cut.
I live in a rural area but my local hardware (8 minutes away), will cut glass for me.
Hope this helps a lucky Hoosier owner.
Regards
Eileen

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Eileen Cronk