Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Kaplan reproducers of American furniture

Twin bed..2 of these
Twin bed..2 of these  
I have a bedroom set with a metal tag inside saying "Kaplan reproducers of American furniture"
I have attached a few pictures of the pieces. Any idea what these might be worth?

please use the followup function and post a picture of the label, right side up so i can more easily see and read.

If it is what i think the chest would sell retail at 500 and the beds at 800 for the pair.

They are mahogany wood.

being these are hand made getting the date close would be difficult but most likely between 1920-50.  picture of the label will help.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971