Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Old Trunk

Question
I have an old trunk manufactured by "THE PUEBLO TRUNK CO.  MAKERS    PUEBLO, COLO."  which is stamped on the metal plate riveted to the top of the trunk.
I would like to know what age this trunk might be.

I have pictures but don't seem to be able to attach to this request.

Answer
Marie-Ange,

This website will allow you to attach two pictures. I would need to see picture in order to help you because each trunk company made a variety of trunk styles, usually over a period of many years.  I don't have any specific information about the Pueblo Trunk Company, but with a couple good pictures of the trunk I can probably narrow down the age based on the style and hardware.  I have researched trunks and their patented parts for many years and it is the style of the hardware that is the best evidence of a trunks' age.  If you cannot find out how to attach pictures here, send them directly to me at Marvin@ThisOldTrunk.com and I will see what I can tell you.

Marvin  ThisOldTrunk.com

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Marvin D. Miller