Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Seeburg Select-o-Matic 100

I have a 1950 or 1952 Seeburg Select-o-Matic 100B.  The serial number is 3929.  I'm wondering if you can give me an idea on
the value.  I can send a picture if you are able to give me an estimate of value.  I'm also wondering if I should refinish the piece before putting it up for sale.

As to value I suggest you go to eBay and see what similar machines are bringing.  There is a huge difference in value in restored and unrestored jukeboxes.  A fully restored jukebox will normally bring many times more than an unrestored juke, however, restoration can be very very expensive.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Marc A. Hess

I can answere questions on coin operated vending machines and arcade machines such as antique gumball and peanut venders, slot machines, juke boxes and pinball and arcade machines

I have been collecting coin operated machines for over 20 years and maintain my own web page,

Coin Op Collectors Association

I have a B.A. degree in history and political science and a Juris Doctorate degree