Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Vintage/Antique Armoire

Question
Armoire a
Armoire a  

Armoire b
Armoire b  
Hi. Wondering what you could tell us about this armoire/closet. Not sure if "Arts & Crafts" is the correct term. If not, what period do you think it's from, and the approximated value? Thanks so much.

Answer
not arts and crafts, but is a european, belguim or the uk, armoire.

made in the 1930s in a mix of styling with hepplewhite being the dominant style.

it is missing the crown that would be on top
would sell in a store at 250$.

check in import shops and you will find similar pieces.

pics are not close enough to see wood grain so I cannot tell you the species but if you use the followup function and post a clear close pic i might can help there.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein