Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Antique Dining Room Set

China Cabinet
China Cabinet  

I purchased this set about 9 years ago and we are downsizing our home and need to sell it.  I have absolutely no idea of it's value or how old it is.  Can you help to answer these questions?

I can also sent pictures of the table and one of 4 chairs if it helps.

This is 1930s in mahogany and walnut veneers.  called waterfall style.

china cabinet

table and chairs if chairs are tight and there are 6.
60 each on chairs
450 on table with leaves.

these are realistic selling prices, shop pricing would be higher.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971