Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Betsy Ross Child's sewing machine

Question
I am hoping you can help me.  I am searching for the instructions for the green Betsy Ross child's sewing machine.  I can't remember how to thread the machine and the bobbin.  It was mine as a child and I would now like to teach my grandaughter how to use it.  Thank you for your help,

Kathleen

Answer
Hello Kathleen,
I do have the Betsy Ross threading instructions and I'm happy to share them.
Please send an email to me at:  xtahoeviews@yahoo.com and I will attach them to the reply.

Subject:     Kathleen - Betsy Ross instructions.

Irene  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Irene Schwall