Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Betsy Ross Child's sewing machine

I am hoping you can help me.  I am searching for the instructions for the green Betsy Ross child's sewing machine.  I can't remember how to thread the machine and the bobbin.  It was mine as a child and I would now like to teach my grandaughter how to use it.  Thank you for your help,

Hello Kathleen,
I do have the Betsy Ross threading instructions and I'm happy to share them.
Please send an email to me at: and I will attach them to the reply.

Subject:     Kathleen - Betsy Ross instructions.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Irene Schwall

I have been a collector of antique sewing tools and thimbles for over 30 years. I am also a dealer in this field and sell on eBay under the name -- serengeti2. I am NOT, and I repeat NOT an expert on antique or vintage domestic household sewing machines used for everyday home sewing. I can offer help when it comes to Toy or miniature collectible sewing machines ONLY.

See information provided above.

Thimble Collectors International
SCTC - Southern California Thimble Club
SDTC - San Diego Thimble Club
OTS - Ohio Thimble Seekers
Priscilla Nutmeggers - CT/MA/NH
Dorset Thimble Society - UK
Rund um den Fingerhut - Germany
Cyberthimble on Yahoo

I belong to Thimble Collectors International & I chair the committee 'Publishing/Grants' and oversee the research and publication of booklets relating to sewing tools and thimbles. I have also had articles published on needlework related topics.

See information provided above.