Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Carousel gumball machine bank

Question
I have a Carousel gumball bank still in the box and holder and im wondering if it is worth anything. Id like to sell it but dont know what its worth. Its got a 1985 carousel on the front in the diecast metal. On the back it says Ford gum and machine co along with a NO-05-junior and the numbers 010119 printed next to it. It has never been used or even opened. Can you help me? Thank you,  Crystal.

Answer
Your Carousel machine is one of thousands of Carousels. The company is
active today and has been  making these machines for over 30 years.
They are sold thru catalogs and mass merchandisers such as Sams Club,
JC Penney, etc. They have no value as collectibles because of their
great numbers and the fact they are still being manufactured.
I don't know what value your machine may have but I would estimate
it at $25 to $35. I hope this info is helpful to you. Regards, Gumgod

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Jack Freund