Collectibles-General (Antiques)/China Hutch

Question
hutch 1
hutch 1  

hutch 2
hutch 2  
Another rescued item. It has wood wheels/casters. I even have the key to the lock.  It looks to be oak. Glass is all in great shape.  Trying to get any info you think you can give on this item.  No maker's marks anywhere that I can see. Any info would be appreciated.
Jon

Answer
probably oak but cant see the grain well.  Most are.

made around 1900-1920.  this one would sell around 550-600 easily in a shop after you wax it.  use a wax like briwax or johnsons floor paste wax. neither have mineral oil or silicone oil which is a good thing.  wax will work as a cleaner, use wax sparingly dont butter it on.

good find!!!

depending on where you are it might go higher.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein