Collectibles-General (Antiques)/chittenden and eastman buffet with mirror

Question
buffet
buffet  
tag
tag  
QUESTION: We have inherited this piece of furniture from my grandpa and I was wondering what year this piece is and if they have any value?  I have researched the company and they have a very interesting history. The sticker on the back is badly worn and the mirror has some condition issues I think.  Thanks for your help in the matter.

ANSWER: please repost the picture without the flash in the mirror so i can better see it.  use the followup function

cant read the label, what is the company

thanks.

chittenden and eastman
chittenden and eastman  

buffet
buffet  
QUESTION: The tag says Chittenden and Eastman  Square brand but that's all I can make out.  Thanks

Answer
it is mission or craftsman style, same, some say arts and crafts style but truly, mission style is best and most accurate.

very collectable stuff.  wood is oak and oak veneer made around 1900.

in a shop it would price around 800 as is.  at auction about 350-400.

you are very fortunate that your grandpa thought enough of you to leave this to you.  you are now the custodian and it is your duty to pass it to the next generation.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein