Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Heritage Henredon Headboard Value

Question
Headboard Full Image
Headboard Full Image  

Headboard Carved Detail
Headboard Carved Detai  
I'm looking to sell this Heritage Henredon King Headboard.  It has a stamped number on the back #3503, which leads me to assume it may be more valuable.  It has minor wear on the lower left leg that would not be noticeable with the mattress. Is there a market for this and if so, where?   Is this just a $50-100 Craigslist listing?   I'd like to attach or show more photos but it seems I am limited to 2?  Thank you for your time and assistance.

Answer
being a king size we know it is not an antique but is a copy of a timeless design.

most furniture by established companies had a number stamped which could have been inventory number, stain, style or any one of several things.

i would say this should sell at 125-175.

the drape in the headboard is called a Lincoln drape.
same as seen on old Aladdin lamps

the wood is mahogany veneer on the headboard slab.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein