Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Phoenix Chair ID and Value

Phoenix Chair 1
Phoenix Chair 1  

Phoenix Chair 2
Phoenix Chair 2  
Hello, Robert
Can you identify and appraise the attached Phoenix Chair Company Chairs? I cannot find anything on line.

Thank you

1910-20 william and mary styled legs and modified queen anne backs.  cant tell the wood as the photos are not clear or close enough for that.  if you were to use the follow up function and take a photo close and clear enough to see the wood grain in the back splat and in the top crest rail that would help.

as they sit retail 65-85 each if tight and cleaned and waxed.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971