Collectibles-General (Antiques)/RE: 1941 Lycoming Furniture desk

Question
Wood grain
Wood grain  

Finished table
Finished table  
Hi, Thanks for the response. You had requested a photo of the table top to confirm wood species. I attached one below.

Also, I know your profile says you don't like to advise on selling prices. But we're curious if you might have a ballpark estimate on value. We're not selling but just interested what value it might have.

Many thanks, Patrick

Answer
you might have my profile confused with someone elses.  i am pretty sure i stated that i would give fair market realistic pricing but would not give "feel good" prices.

that said, it is oak as you said before and in a shop this table, with a smooth finish, would sell around 450/600.

it looks good and the oak is quartersawn oak.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein