Collectibles-General (Antiques)/The Royal furniture company

Question
bed
bed  

vanity and night stand
vanity and night stand  
What can you tell me about the pieces in the photos I have attached,  I would like to know the value of them if possible.

Answer
this set was manufactured around 1915/20.  Cant see the wood grain but these are usually in walnut veneer on the faces, and sweet gum or tulip poplar for the case frames.  Could be mahogany veneer as well stained to that dark color.  just cant see any grain in the photos.

in good condition and ready to use the three pieces should sell in a shop at 800-850.
if sold separately the vanity is the more desirable piece and should sell at 350-400.

thank you for taking time to do a great photo array.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein