Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Tea Table Time period and value

Table Top
Table Top  

tea table
tea table  
Good Evening,

I recently acquired this nice Claw foot Tea table.  It could use some TLC but generally in good shape.  Has scratches on the top and one side of the claw is missing it shows in the picture.  I have researched other tea tables similar and am guessing it's from the 18th Century Queen Anne, but could be wrong.  I love antiques but am quite new at it, and would love to know the time period and value it might have.  
Thanks so much I appreciate any info.

Kind Regards,

in order to answer your question i will need you to send some pictures to my email address. send the pictures as attachments to one email if possible and include the question so i will know what the pictures are in reference to

clear and in focus pictures as follows:
pic of top of top
pic of bottom of top
picture of area uncovered when table is tilted-both under the top and on the top of the pedestal
picture of the latch and catch
turn table upside down and take a picture of the bottom of the column where the legs meet the column
picture of one foot from the front and side.

please make sure theya are clear and in focus before you send them or I will be unable to see what i need to see.

thank you  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971