Collectibles-General (Antiques)/White Fine Furn Co pieces

Question
Top
Top  

Base
Base  
I am trying to get any information I can on these two pieces.  I rescued them from a foreclosed house that we were working on.  Markings are in the pictures.  I was able to wipe off all surface stuff.  The middle drawer has a writing desk fold down with smaller drawers inside it in the rear of the drawer.  Let me know if you need any more information. Stamp on rear says "White Furn" "602   845"
Thank you!
Jon

Answer
what do you want to know??

age 1950-70
wood probably cherry, might be birch, but cant tell or see the grain with the light comming in from behind the pieces.

french provincial styling popular in the 50-80s

in a resale store should sell after cleaning around 500$

white furniture built well styled furniture of a good grade.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein