Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Crystal Toy Sewing Machine

Question
Hi. this little sewing machine was amongst the items I won at an Auction. It is a CRYSTAL B/O Sewing Machine RE-70-~EP

It is Battery or Hand operated.  Comes with original box, instructions and foot pedal plus accessories (spare needle and original cotton reel with red cotton)  Fully working as tested with new batteries

Have also sent you photos

Could you possibly date it for me and maybe give me some sort of value on it. Kind Regards  Pat x

Answer
Hello Pat,

Thanks for sending photos, that helps a lot.

Crystal Sewing Machine Industrial Co., Ltd, Tokyo, Japan.  You should be able to find the trademark underneath the machine.

Your model was made in various colors including a green and white model, battery and hand crank operated. Some came in a case and others in a box.

Value = US $60 range.

Irene

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Irene Schwall