Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Mid century modern coffee table info

Question
MCM mozaic table I
MCM mozaic table I  

MCM mozaic table II
MCM mozaic table II  
I recently bought this beautiful MCM coffee table from an estate. I was told it is made from solid black walnut and has a gorgeous mosaic inset. It was his mother's who was an art teacher and believes she purchased it in the 1960s. There are no makings on the table but the metal leg attachment hardware says "Barton Bee Line" I am curious what its origin is, who may have designed it, who made it, when it was made and what its value is. Thank you in advance for your opinion.

Answer
This looks like a mass produced American made coffee table made in the 1960, The mosaic looks more like the work of a local craftsmen and may have been only added to a small of the tables or not, that is a difficult question to answer if I do not know the manufacture. The style of the table is typical to the period and the hardware signature does not really give me any clues except that is American made. To learn the name of the designer requires a large amount of research that would require too much time to give you a exact response. The only thing I can really tell you is that the value of the coffee table is around $100 to $150. US dollars.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Michael Andrew Wilson