Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Rockford Cabinet Co. Twin Beds

Question
RCC Twin footboard
RCC Twin footboard  

RCC Twin Bed
RCC Twin Bed  
Good morning,
I have a set of twin beds that I am interested in selling.  I acquired them about 15 years ago.  When I got them they had the original uncovered box springs, however they were very rusty and we threw them out.  I am interested in selling them but not sure what to list them for if anything.  One is in great condition and the other needs a bit of repair as one of the legs need to be fixed.  The both have the original RCC sticker on the back, however partially worn off.  The headboard has what appears to be a handpainted flower.  Would you be able to give me an idea as to what I should sell them for?  Any information is appreciated. I do have other pictures is you would like to see them.  One of the sticker and another of the detail of the handpainted flower on headboard.  Unfortunately I could only attach 2.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Linda

Answer
I cant see the wood grain from these photos but it should be either walnut or mahogany veneers.

Beds are from teh 1920s and twin beds usually sell well.  It all depends on condition.

all ready to go, polished and repaired ready for use in a new home these would sell in a shop at 7-900 for the pair.  this is assuming all is as it should be.
Selling as is from the home or storage they would sell at 3-400 for the pair.

If you would like to add more pictures use the followup function.

thanks
hope this helps  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein