Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Savonarola Lions's Arm Chair

Question
Savonarola Lions Arm Chair
Savonarola Lions Arm C  
Savonarola Lions Arm Chair
Savonarola Lions Arm C  
QUESTION: I found these chairs at a yard sale. Can you please give me an estimated worth.

ANSWER: use the followup function and post picture of teh back of the top and under the seat,

thanks

Back of Chair
Back of Chair  

under the seat
under the seat  
QUESTION: I have attached pictures of the back of the top and under the seat.

Answer
chairs would sell at 250-450 each minimum.  they dont fall into the antiques catagory but are collectible.  remember these can be bought new.

i cannot tell the wood species from the pictures, too fuzzy, sorry.

thanks

if you could send a clear infocus photo i can probably tell the wood.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein