Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Small Limbert Table

Question
Limbert Table
Limbert Table  
Limbert Table
Limbert Table  
QUESTION: I purchased a small table 50 years ago and have always wanted to know if there are others like it and a value. I appreciate your time and advise. Regards, Debbie

ANSWER: please use the followup function and post a good picture of the label

thanks

Limbert Table
Limbert Table  
QUESTION: Limbert Stamp

Answer
checking the progression of the labels and the fact that Holland is on this label i will put this at 1906-7 when they first started the second location in Holland MI.

there are others like this, we dont know of any one of pieces from limbert.

retail in an area that is hot for limbert arts and crafts, price in a shop at .  900-1200.  other wise 450-500.

hope this helps

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein