Collectibles-General (Antiques)/8/19/15 S Bent Bros stool answer

Question
S Bent stool marking
S Bent stool marking  
Follow up question regarding the age in the answer you provided about the red Bent Bros stool.  You stated the stool was probably from 1950-1970. The research I have found indicated that the Bent Bros used the branding mark shown until about 1900 and then changed to paper labels and later changed to a modified mark.  I've attached a similar image. What can you tell me about the history behind their marks and when each were used to more accurately date peices? Thank you.

Answer
please provide the original post for me with the link to it and the pictures

I have looked back and there are several post relating to s bent.

or you may send it all to my email if you prefer.

the label you show, I have seen, and worked on chairs with this label that were manufactured in the 1970s and 80s.  Actually worked on a table and chairs with this exact label for a long time customer that they purchased new in the 1970s.  Unfortunately their home caught fire but the good thing was this set, since they did build quality pieces, was able to be stripped and refinished.

I will be looking for your email.

thanks

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein