Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Needle point wood chairs by Hudley Company

Question
Mahagony Chair
Mahagony Chair  

Tag underneath chair
Tag underneath chair  
My daughter bought a house recently and the owners whom are in their 80's left their furniture because their main home is an hour away and didn't want to bother with selling everything. There are two chairs that were left and was curious what I should list them for to sell.  The chairs are mahagony with needle point flower desin on the seats. Underneath the seats is a stamp that says"G07 MAH. Cathy Wine.  Should I sell them on a web site like a local town selling site, or an antique auction house etc.  I have no idea what they are worth.  There is some damage on the wood. The needle pont seat is in good collection.  Thank you Debbie

Answer
need to see picture of the chair to help.  the law tag pictured in the post only tells us of the manufacturer that did the upholstery work, which would be the Huntley company in this instance and that it was after 1929.

use the followup function to post picture of the chair

thanks

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein