Collectibles-General (Antiques)/3 Panel Mirrored Screen

Question
screen
screen  

detail
detail  
Hi Michael,

I recently purchased this antique three panel mirrored screen from an antique auction and I was hoping to learn the location and era of production as well as the current value. The panels are each 70"x16", with the upper decorative portion measuring another approximate 4". The hinges are cheap and new, I plan to purchase nicer antique hinges for refinishing. If you have any suggestions on this as well it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Alan

Answer
At first glance this looks like a American made decorative mirror and not an antique piece, if the hinges are new then the rest is new as well, additionally the design details are a mix of both louis 15th and Louis 16th details that never existed together.
Please send me a photo of the back of the mirror and a close up of the hinges and I will confirm my analysis.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Michael Andrew Wilson