Collectibles-General (Antiques)/China Cabinet

Question
detail
detail  
front
front  
QUESTION: Hi George,

I was wondering what information you could give me about this china cabinet with inlay. I am interested in location and approximate year of purchase as well as current value. This cabinet is 36" wide, 13" deep, and 66" high.

Thank you,
Alan

ANSWER: Please send me a photo of the back and a close up of the foot and I will try to help you.

cabinet back
cabinet back  

cabinet leg
cabinet leg  
QUESTION: Hi Michael,

Again I apologize for the wrong name. Here are the images you requested of the back and legs of the china cabinet

Answer
This is an American made mass produced reproduction of a English neo-classical showcase cabinet made circa 1960, I would estimate the value around $100 to $150 dollars in a used furniture store. If you sold it to them you would be lucky to get half of that amount.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Michael Andrew Wilson