Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Headley & Farmer trunk

Question
TRUNK
TRUNK  

PLATE OF TRUNK
PLATE OF TRUNK  
I PURCHASED THIS HEADLY & FARMER TRUNK AND I WANTED TO KNOW IT'S VALUE IF ANY.  CAN YOU PLEASE HELP.  I'VE HAD IT FOR 6 YEARS AND WHEN I BOUGHT IT AT THE GARAGE SALE, HE TOLD ME IT WAS OLD AND HAD THAT HE HAD IT RESTORED.

Answer
Hello, I am not able to enlarge your picture of the trunk so I will need to see a few larger pictures before I could really give you a good estimate of the value.  You can email a few pictures directly to me at Marvin@ThisOldTrunk.com  Also, a picture of the interior would help. Does the trunk have the original tray?  From the one small picture of the trunk it looks like a flat top trunk from the early 1900's. I'll be glad to help with more information if you email the pictures and any other information that would help. I am familiar with this trunk maker and I've seen a number of their trunks over the years.  
Marvin  ThisOldTrunk

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Marvin D. Miller