Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Porcelain Lamp

Question
lamp
lamp  

lamp detail
lamp detail  
Hi Dennis,

Another item here: Any knowledge of the year/country of production, and the current value of this painted porcelain lamp?

Thank you so much!

Alan

Answer
Alan

Unfortunately that's one I can't help you with as it looks more like satin glass to me.  Nice design and top-notch looks but I have no idea.  If there is a mark or label on the bottom I'd be happy to try to find out but without that I'm out of my league as I think it is glass or at least that's what it looks like from the photos.  Maybe a photo of the underside of the base might help.

Let me know if you can find any marks...

Dennis

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach