Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Radio Cabinet?

Question
Music cabinet a
Music cabinet a  

Music cabinet b
Music cabinet b  
This appears to be fairly old, but maybe at one time converted to a radio cabinet. Any thoughts on the age, original use and value?

Thanks!

Answer
looks to be a 1920s cabinet.  there were radio cabinets in this style and form but without eyes on examination I couldnt say if this was.

i would suggest you do something to the interior to make it more appealing to sell.  perhaps a glass shelf, mirror in the back and fabric on the sides.  a little time and very little money to enhance the piece.  After that ask 350.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein