Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Sligh antique bedroom set

Question
Sligh set logo
Sligh set logo  

Sligh set dresser
Sligh set dresser  
as can be seen in the attached image we have a bedroom set from sligh of a dressing table,high dresser, low dresser, two mirrors and a night table.  The bed and a chair have been lost.  We have also attached the logo, which is metal plaque inside the drawer, but we cannot find this logo in a review of sligh logos.  we cannot identify the collection name or the date, but we are guessing pre the depression based on when our great grand parents were likely to have bought it.  Can you help us identify the manufacture decade and estimate the value>

Answer
Andrew - I could not identify the logo either. However, it appears that the set was made in the first lifetime of Sligh, 1880-1932, by the style of the set. The style is Louis XVI and popular in the pre Depression 1920s as you mention.

Since you do not have a full set it cannot valued as a set. If sold it would probably sell as individual pieces with each piece of cabinet goods selling in the $100 range. The mirrors and night stand would sell for less.

Thanks for writing.

Fred Taylor  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Fred Taylor