Collectibles-General (Antiques)/antique furniture

Question
sideboard
sideboard  

label
label  
I have Lammerts Furniture of Character sideboard and my question is if it considered antique furniture and if it has any value? I've search around but I have not found any like it . It has a plate on the top drawer with the Lammerts name and address. Can someone help out?

Answer
Ivan - Your sideboard is from the Depression era of the 1930s and is not considered to be an antique. It was factory made and mass produced in St Louis. It is made of walnut veneer and secondary woods. It would sell at auction in the $200 range.

Thanks for writing.

Fred Taylor

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Fred Taylor