Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Kiel octagon table

Further away
Further away  
I know some history about the company but I'm interested to find a value for this table.  The color is unique. I believe it is in it's original condition but am not 100%. I appreciate any info you can give me.

these were advertised in company catalogs as end tables, 1920s.  selling price would be around 75 depending on the cndition.

not sure what you wanted to know.

it does look like the color is original as you suspect.  a walnut stained color.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971