Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Need help identifying spider leg pedestal parlor tables

Question
Parlor Tables
Parlor Tables  

Signature
Signature  
Hello Robert,
I have inherited a set of parlor tables consisting of a coffee table and 2 side tables.  I need help identifying them, their age and value.  I know nothing of their history other than they came from the home of a 91 year old relative who had a variety of antiques.  I haven't been able to find any photos like them online.  

I think they are possibly mahogany or cherry wood.  All three pieces are tiered with a lower shelf and are attached to a single pedestal with 4 spider legs.  There are brass screws (which appear to be original) holding the pedestal bases to the tables.  One side table is signed (although I cannot decipher it) and both are stamped with the number 4151 on the pedestal base and the number 5 on the underside of the table.  The coffee table is stamped 4150.  There is a thin border inlay on all three table tops and the coffee table has a center medallion inlay of an acanthus or oak leaves design.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!
Patricia

Answer
look like mahogany to me on the top of the coffee table, can see the rest but woul suspect the legs are another wood.

made around the 40s.

retail the end tables would sell at 200/250 each and the coffee table at 3-400 in a retail setting.

thanks

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein