Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Follow up Pictures of Sheraton Table

Question
Nail on Sheraton Table
Nail on Sheraton Table  
Sheraton Table
Sheraton Table  
QUESTION: I had asked for information about my little Sheraton table but failed to attach pics.  So very sorry.  Pics are attached here.

It appears as if this table is secured by wooden pegs...pic is attached.  There are only 4 nails that I can positively id as nails and those nails are square.  Those nails are used to keep the bottom drawer from sliding out of the grooves in the sides of the little table.

I have not seen anything comparable to this on ebay as most are a combo of woods and  have some veneers.  Except for the drawer bottom and sides, this is solid tiger maple.

Thank you for your consideration.

ANSWER: outstanding stand.

please use the followup function and post two more pictures:
one of the outside of the side of the drawer where the side meets the front of the drawer.
second of the drawer, taken from the rear with the drawer upside down showing the back and bottom of the drawer in one shot.

thanks

Drawer
Drawer  
QUESTION: Follow up pics of drawer as requested.

Thank you.

Answer
i still would like to see the second picture "one of the outside of the side of the drawer where the side meets the front of the drawer".  this will let me see the dovetails.

you may have to send it to my email address since i dont think a third followup can be done on this website.

thanks  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein