Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Type of furntirue and its value

Question
This is the china hutch
This is the china hutc  

table with 2 of the 4 chairs
table with 2 of the 4  
I have a table with an internal leaf with 4 chairs,a china hutch and a buffet that was my parents.  I think it is from the 1920 -40 but am not sure.  It is either cherry or walnut, it is a very dark wood.  I would like to know its value and what style and make of furniture it is.  It says Penn Table Co. on the bottom of the table but no other name on the other two pieces.  If you want a picture of the buffet I can send one.
Thank you for any help you can give me.

Answer
These are usually walnut veneers with the frames and under carraige in sweet gum.

made in the 1920s.  called colonial revival style.

the legs match on the table chairs and china cabinet so it will be all the same company.

retail in shop pricing would be around
table
450-650
chairs
65-85 each
china
400
buffet or sideboard
if it is a match
450-550

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein