Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Wicker chairs

Blue wicker iron chairs
Blue wicker iron chair  
Hi there, I was hoping you could tell me something about these chairs and if they are worth (or need) restoring? I think they might be Salterini but I'm not sure...

Thank you,

A couple of nice chairs. I am not as familiar with the MCM makers as I should be  so I can't tell you much about them. If the wicker is in good shape, you could just repaint and wait till the reed starts to break and then get them redone. If you are thinking of selling them, sell as is. I'm not sure you could pay to get them redone and get the cost back that way.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Anderson's Restorations-Rob Anderson

We can answer questions about wicker repair and restoration, chair seating[caning-rush-splint-danish cord] , brass and copper polishing, veneering and veneer repair. WE WILL NOT GIVE APPRAISALS or answer "WHATS IT WORTH" questions. If you want a value, contact us for our current costs for this service.

Just entered our 40th year doing this work. We started in Fl and have been in NC for the last 15 years. We have a web site where we have alot of information about us and a blog at where we have many before and after photos of our work.We also are experienced in Fiat Jolly Seats and other automobile seating and work on Horse Drawn Carriage pieces.

Past president of a historical museum

Antique Shoppe Newspaper, Yadkin Valley Living Magazine, Antique Lynks Newspaper

Seminole HS in Seminole FL class of 1965 and some college before entering service. US Army

Asked to demonstrate seat weaving at the NC Musuem of History, Paleigh, for 3 days. Demonstrated at the Mountain Heritage Festival, Sparta,NC.

Restoring 35 pieces of wicker for the Governors Mansion, Raleigh,NC paid through private funding.