Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Wicker chairs

Question
Blue wicker iron chairs
Blue wicker iron chair  
Hi there, I was hoping you could tell me something about these chairs and if they are worth (or need) restoring? I think they might be Salterini but I'm not sure...

Thank you,

Cheri

Answer
A couple of nice chairs. I am not as familiar with the MCM makers as I should be  so I can't tell you much about them. If the wicker is in good shape, you could just repaint and wait till the reed starts to break and then get them redone. If you are thinking of selling them, sell as is. I'm not sure you could pay to get them redone and get the cost back that way.
 Rob  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Anderson's Restorations-Rob Anderson