Collectibles-General (Antiques)/cutter and cutter cee curity trunk

Question
I have an old trunk that I aquire and was looking for some more info of possible age and info about the manufacturer it is a flat top with 5 ok ribs across the top it has a brass name plate riveted to the top that reads cutter and cutter boston massachusetts and cee curity as a model name also has registered #1360 stamped into the plate it has a corbin lock tt2a any info would be greatly appreciated

Answer
Hello Adam,
I have a little information about Cutter & Cutter, but I would really need to see a couple pictures of your trunk to help with information about the age, etc.  The registration listings are not available so unfortunately that won't really help. A picture of the label would also be helpful to see. Thanks, Marvin

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Marvin D. Miller