Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Jennings Baseball

Question
Jennings Baseball
Jennings Baseball  
Hi I would like to know what the proper marquee is for the Jennings Baseball.  I read the had to make a special card once they made the machine to tell people how to play.  I was wonder if there was a place where I might get a copy or find an original.

Answer
Jennings Today
Jennings Today  
Hi Jim,

Wow, you don't get to see many of these, nice machine Jim, VERY NICE. I am not sure if they had different marques or if they were all the same. Jack Brink would be the guy that might have a copy of an original. He has a company called Metal Form Company and he has a catalog of slot parts he made and I think I remember some baseball items in there. I have his catalog and I will be glad to send you a copy, I can email it to you. He has quit his business but has all his stuff on his son's farm in semi-trailers and is still doing some business and I also have his email address. If you would like this information please just write me at: Rodger@coinslots.com and I will be glad to forward all this to you. I also have some information on your machine and you can see it here as well as I will attach it.

Thank You
Rodger Knutson
http://www.coinslots.com

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Rodger Knutson