Collectibles-General (Antiques)/mahogany dining table

Question
Table top
Table top  

table legs
table legs  
hi!  I have this table that belonged to my grandmother (maybe her mom too?). It is a 54" round that has 4 leaves to expand to 8'. Very good condition. No manufacture's marking though. I have the protective pads and I can't remember the table ever without them on.

I am looking to sell it, but have no idea how to label it or what it may be worth. Help please?

Answer
although i cannot verify the wood species from the pictures as the glare and distance from the wood grain prevents this.  the table is one made around 1900-1910.  the leags are called trumpet or vase shape and were characteristic of william and mary style.

in my shop i would price it at 1500-2200 depending on how it looked in person.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein