Collectibles-General (Antiques)/R-Way Table & Tell City Chairs

Question
Table & Chairs
Table & Chairs  

Leafs Down
Leafs Down  
This table has a simple R-Way stamp on the inside on the wood when pulled apart.  It has two leafs not shown.  I've only found one other to compare, and it is on the 1stdibs site for $3,900, but I think this might be a "feel good" value.  I'm wondering the value and if it was made in the 1950's.  The chairs are Tell City.  The fabric is new. I'm also wondering their age and value.  I bought it all refinished as in the picture.  Thank you for your time.

Answer
your able will be mahogany veneer on the top and aprons.  either mahogany or sweet gum for the legs and pedestals.  Chairs will be sweet gum, possibly mahogany maybe birch.

it is from the 1940s.

i am afraid to give a number becasue i do not know what you paid but here goes.

chairs would sell in a normal shop at 85-125 each

table would sell at 750-800.

hope this is what you wanted.

thanks

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein