Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Victorian Chair and Love Seat

Question
Chair
Chair  
Loveseat Couch
Loveseat Couch  
QUESTION: Hello Robert,

I am needing to sell an old Victorian style chair and love seat. I don't know much about it but the tag on the bottom says Kimball Furniture Co. 1929.Can you tell me what a fair asking price would be? Fair to me and the buyer.

Thank you in advance for your time.

ANSWER: please use the follow up function and post a picture of the label

thanks

Label
Label  
QUESTION: Label image

Answer
The date on the law tag is when the law making the tag nessary was put into place.

the furniture is from 1940-50.  Kimball and a couple of  others were in Montgomery as it says on the tag.  They all did the victorian reproduction.

in todays market the chair would sell fairly at 200-250 and the loveseat at 350-450.
keep in mind that condition is important.

hope this is what you needed.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein