Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Hastings 54" round table

Question
Can this table be dated by the 5 digit tag on the base (11812)? Any help would be appreciated. Cordially   John Pytel

Answer
hastings
hastings  

hastings
hastings  
cannot be dated by the inventory or style number.

thanks for the atdditional pictures.

table is from 1900.  it appears that someone has added the blocks at the bottom of the feet or removed the casters, or both.  please measure the height for me and respond by email again, thanks.

the condition of the base looks good, however the top has some issues.  some poor repairs and the slides under the table has been changed.  I need to see the top of the base with the top opened, Hastings had a particular way of doing that and since there has been some changes i need to see that.

i am going to attach a picture of a hasting mechanism complete, see if it is the smae.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein