Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Huntley Simmons Dining Room Set

Question
back of buffet
back of buffet  
buffet
buffet  
QUESTION: I am looking to sell this dining room set and would like to know what it's value is.

It has a dining room table, 6 chairs, one is an arm chair, a buffet, and a china cabinet. On the back of the 2 big pieces is the following info: 6120, the piece that it is, i.e. buffet, and MHY. The seat covers have been redone. 2 of the 3 leaves are warped, I think it's due to the way they had been stored. I would say overall the condition of the set is good.

I have taken numerous photos. If you would like to see more please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Pat

ANSWER: use the followup function and post two pictures of the rest of the set.  I cannot evaluate if i cannot see.

pic of table, chair (one will do), and china

thanks

china cabinet
china cabinet  

table
table  
QUESTION: here are pictures of the china cabinet and the underneath of the table. I will send additional photos.

Answer
retail in shop pricing per piece would be variable based on the actual condition of the surfaces and assuming a sound structure, no repairs needed other than cleaning and waxing.  Warped leaves cannot be straightened easily if at all.

pictures from this an previous post:

china cabinet
600-750

sideboard
850-900  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein