Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Kittelberger Brothers small antique table mint condition

Bottom of table
Bottom of table  

Inside of table
Inside of table  
Can you tell me what this table is? My grandfather passed away and has always had this table in his room. It is numbered underneath with a handwritten number 314. Do you know what this is and if it's worth anything? I can send more pics if you need them. It's in mint condition.

this is a 1920s humidor for smoking products.

the number denotes an inventory or style number.
retail in a good shop 400.

good piece.

picture is too distant to determine wood species but if you use the followup function and post another picture close and clear i might can help there.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971