Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Kittelberger Brothers small antique table mint condition

Question
Bottom of table
Bottom of table  

Inside of table
Inside of table  
Can you tell me what this table is? My grandfather passed away and has always had this table in his room. It is numbered underneath with a handwritten number 314. Do you know what this is and if it's worth anything? I can send more pics if you need them. It's in mint condition.

Answer
this is a 1920s humidor for smoking products.

the number denotes an inventory or style number.
retail in a good shop 400.

good piece.

picture is too distant to determine wood species but if you use the followup function and post another picture close and clear i might can help there.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein