Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Lycoming furniture - small desk

Lycoming stamp
Lycoming stamp  
I have found a desk at a garage sale.  It is an older style.  Under the pencil drawer in front, there is a print of what looks like a model number of the desk and the Lycoming Company stamp.  I was doing some research on Lycoming furniture and found a desk almost identical to the one I now have.  Please let me know if the photos I am sending don't show up well.  I can resend.

Could you please help me in researching if the desk I have is truly a Lycoming desk and what it could be worth?  Much appreciated.

the labeling is correct.  wood is oak and it is in the mission style.  sometimes called craftsman style and arts adn crafts style.  mission is correct.  looks to be 1915-20s.

retail in a store about 350/450 depending on the desire of mission style in the area in which it is sold.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971