Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Lycoming furniture - small desk

Question
desk
desk  

Lycoming stamp
Lycoming stamp  
I have found a desk at a garage sale.  It is an older style.  Under the pencil drawer in front, there is a print of what looks like a model number of the desk and the Lycoming Company stamp.  I was doing some research on Lycoming furniture and found a desk almost identical to the one I now have.  Please let me know if the photos I am sending don't show up well.  I can resend.

Could you please help me in researching if the desk I have is truly a Lycoming desk and what it could be worth?  Much appreciated.
Steve

Answer
the labeling is correct.  wood is oak and it is in the mission style.  sometimes called craftsman style and arts adn crafts style.  mission is correct.  looks to be 1915-20s.

retail in a store about 350/450 depending on the desire of mission style in the area in which it is sold.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein