Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Mission style umbrella stand

Question
Umbrella Stand
Umbrella Stand  
I want to sell my mothers umbrella stand but have no idea what it is worth or how to describe it.  Stand seems to be in very good condition.  Can you please help me?

Answer
a quarter sawn oak mission style umbrella or cane stand.  from around 1910-20.

in a store it would price at 250, you cannot expect to get retail from home.  !00 would be fair.

I have to ask, why would you sell your moms stand?  you will spend the money then you will not have the stand or the money.

hope this is what you needed.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein