Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Neverbreak Baby Hundred trunk

I have my stepfather's Neverbreaf Baby Hundred trunk.  It's not in very good shape, but, it has a registry number which identifies the owner.  Is there a way to identify anything from this number?

As far as I know, there are no records available now to get any information from using the registry numbers. Neverbreak trunks were a line of trunks made by the L.Goldsmith & Son trunk company of Newark, NJ. They made many types of trunks over the years and I have one of their catalogs from the year 1900.  I can tell much more from pictures of a trunk than any registry numbers.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Marvin D. Miller

I can answer questions related to antique trunks, their age, manufacturers, styles, patents, etc, including all types of trunks such as steamer trunks, saratoga trunks, Victorian trunks, slat trunks, toy and doll trunks, stagecoach trunks, valises, hat trunks, and others.

I have over 40 years experience in trunk restoration, collecting, and research. I own the most extensive collection of historical documents, catalogs, maker's labels, cards, etc. related to antique trunks. I am always updating my inventory of historical documents and antique trunks.

Association of American Antique Trunk Restorers, President.

Primarily on the website Cotton & Quail Antiques newspaper (Southeast). Antique Journal magazine.

Bachelor of Arts from the University of Georgia. I have conducted extensive research related to the topic of trunk manufacturers and trunk styles in the U.S. and Europe.

Have consulted for the Pawn Stars TV show on antique trunks. I have sold antique trunks to museums in California and Florida and to customers around the world.