Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Neverbreak Baby Hundred trunk

Question
I have my stepfather's Neverbreaf Baby Hundred trunk.  It's not in very good shape, but, it has a registry number which identifies the owner.  Is there a way to identify anything from this number?

Answer
Kathy,

As far as I know, there are no records available now to get any information from using the registry numbers. Neverbreak trunks were a line of trunks made by the L.Goldsmith & Son trunk company of Newark, NJ. They made many types of trunks over the years and I have one of their catalogs from the year 1900.  I can tell much more from pictures of a trunk than any registry numbers.  

Marvin  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Marvin D. Miller