Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Identify gumball machine

Question
Gumball machine
Gumball machine  
QUESTION: Hi purchased this machine and I am trying to identify make And model and how to get a globe

ANSWER: Ken,
 I will contact a friend to see if he has a replacement globe and get back with you.
  tom

QUESTION: Do you know the make and age of this machine? thanks

Answer
Ken,
 Your machine is made by Atlas and is called the Atlas Ace. It is from the 1940's.
 If you can give me the diameter of the top and bottom opening and the how tall the globe is, my friend will check and see if he has that globe and then I will refer you to him.
  thanks, tom

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Tom Novitski