Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Identify gumball machine

Gumball machine
Gumball machine  
QUESTION: Hi purchased this machine and I am trying to identify make And model and how to get a globe

I will contact a friend to see if he has a replacement globe and get back with you.

QUESTION: Do you know the make and age of this machine? thanks

Your machine is made by Atlas and is called the Atlas Ace. It is from the 1940's.
 If you can give me the diameter of the top and bottom opening and the how tall the globe is, my friend will check and see if he has that globe and then I will refer you to him.
  thanks, tom

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Tom Novitski

I am able to answer questions on old coin operated machines. These include vending machines such as gumball or peanut or other machines such as trade stimulators that did not dispense a product but were positioned on a store's counter to bring in customers or stimulate trade. I specialize in machines by Pulver, Zeno, and Mansfield and also any old cast iron or wood machines.

I have been collecting these type of machines for about 10 years and have traveled the country to antique shows and auctions.

Coin operated collectors association

I have learned about many of these machines from traveling to view the collections of others.