Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Kay an ee sew master childrens sewing maxhine

Question
I was just given the cutestest sewing machine because I make sock monkeys and im always doing so on the go.  I am looking for a manual for it cause I have never used a sewing machine before.  You are the only person I have found that may be able to help me.  It is a pink Kay an ee sew master childrens sewing machine.  Any manual or instructolns or helpful hints would be wonderful. Thank you so much, Deanna Kleinknecht

Answer
Hello Deanna,

I'd be happy to share the threading instructions with you, that is all I have.

If you will send an email to me at:  xtahoeviews@yahoo.com and in the subject line: Deanna, KAYandEE.

I will be happy to send you the threading instructions.

Irene

*** Please note, I do not respond to unsolicited emails at the above address and report them as Spam.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Irene Schwall