Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Limbert Table, chairs, side server

Question
Table with chairs
Table with chairs  

Side server
Side server  
I have a Limbert table with 8 chairs, and a matching side server.  The server is marked with the Limbert Arts and Crafts made in Grand Rapids and Holland lable.  The table is not marked, but is an exact match to the server.  i was wondering if you could give me a rough value of the set based off the pictures I sent.  

Thank you!

PS - the only probem with the chairs is my grandfather re-did the fabric, and I have not brought it back to the original look because I didn;t want to mess it up any more then has been done already.

Thank you so much!
Christie Lehman

Answer
Limbert pieces in the mission style are, as many mission pieces, sought after and command higher prices.

this set is in the jacobean style of the 1920s.

as to market value in the condition shown and assuming the chairs are tight with nothing broken, a bit of loose is ok, they would sell at 65-80 each, table at 450 and server at 275-300.

having redone the fabric has no affect on price.

i suggest you buy Briwax in the brown color and wax all pieces.

hope this helps

thanks

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein